The biggest pop remixes and electro anthems are packed into this mix, courtesy of the multi-talented Billy St James. Featuring floor-filling powerful peak-time anthems, this mix is bang on-trend and super charged for sexy beats.
Brimming with new releases and chart remixes, some highlights include Pitbull feat Ke$ha with Timber, showcasing a huge electro anthem. Britney’s Work Bitch and a remix from none other than 7th Heaven, who give the track pop credit whilst being true to its electro form. The Vamps, Rihanna and Miley also have a look-in.
Billy’s superb mixing and clean lines make this mix essential listening.
This is the third time Mr Blue Lips has worked with Billy – it’s a great way for his skills to be exposed to a wider audience. Originally from Liverpool, now residing in Manchester, UK, Billy gives his spare time to the music he enjoys; sexy beats and electro riffs.
You can follow both Billy and Mr Blue Lips on Twitter;
- Dark Horse (Dirty Pop Deconstruction) – Katy Perry
- Move (The Alias Extended Mix) – Little Mix
- Losing Sleep (Kat Krazy Extended Mix) – John Newman
- Neon Lights (Jump Smokers Club Mix) – Demi Lovato
- Thunder (Erik Arbores Extended Mix) – Jessie J
- Grown Woman (Shahaf Moran Remix) – Beyonce
- Timber (Jump Smokers Remix) – Pitbull (feat Ke$ha)
- Wild Heart (Digital Dog Extended Mix) – The Vamps
- Work Bitch (7th Heaven Remix) – Britney Spears
- Swine (Dirty Pop Deconstruction) – Lady GaGa
- Your Body Is A Weapon (R3hab Remix) – The Wombats
- Still Into You (Riddler Remix) – Paramore
- What Now (R3hab Remix) – Rihanna
- Memory (Craig Welsh Pop Bootleg Mix) – Asher Monroe (feat Chris Brown)
- Freak (Craig Welsh Pop Bootleg Dirty Mix) – Enrique Iglesias (feat Pitbull)
- Cannonball (Dave Aude Club Mix) – Lea Michele
- Adore U (Dirty Pop Deconstruction) – Miley Cyrus