Eurodance is a genre of electronic dance music originating back in the late ’80s in Europe and combining elements found in House, Disco and Rap. The principal feelings transmitted by a eurodance track circle around the ideas of love, happiness and partying.
Italo Disco and its later evolution, Eurobeat, are sometimes thought to be sub-genres of Eurodance, but rather they are offshoots of the European version of Hi-NRG, called “Space Disco”.
Eurodance shows a strong Hi-NRG influence, such as the high BPM and the strong use of female vocals. Eurodance can also be seen as a more technologically advanced form of Euro disco, just as Hi-NRG is the more technologically advanced form of Disco.
- Come Back And Stay 2010 (Almighty Extended Mix) – Bad Boys Blue
- Heaven Can Wait (U4IC Extended Mix) – Star Pilots
- Intoxicated (Matts Hell For Leather Mix) – Peter Wilson vs Matt Pop
- Fireflies (DJ Strobe Remix) – Owl City
- Single Lady (Static Shokx Mix) – DJ Layla
- How I need you (SK Remix) – Bad Boys Blue
- Built To Last (Bertelson Remix) – Melee
- Italienische Sehnsucht – Oliver Frank
- Any Time You Fall (Almighty Mix) – Emin
- You’re Not Alone – BWO
- I’ll Be There – Luca Zeta
- Libertine – Kate Ryan
- Until The Night (Euro Mix) – Bianca
- Set Me Free – MASTERBOY
- Enola Gay – OMD vs. Sash!