Celebrate the festive season and bring in the New Year with style. The Mr Blue Lips Podcast’s annual end-of-year review mix-set showcases the best that dance music has to offer from the last 12 months.
With huge name artists and the uplifting pop remixes, this is one of the biggest mega mixes you’ll hear for months.
Beautifully crafted tracks from the most talented producers, superb vocals and sublime, expert blends from yours truly.
Taking a look at the track listing shows how much music has changed in just a matter of months. The entire mix-set doesn’t hit a beat above 130 BPM. This defines the music of the current era. Acoustic tones and electro synths. We’ve finally waved goodbye to the chainsaw electro-hell of the early 2000s (thankfully!).
This episode features the highest charting tracks to feature on The Mr Blue Lips Podcast, in terms of sales, downloads and streams.
It’s the perfect soundtrack to your party this New Years Eve.
The podcast will be back in the New Year with a new edition of Anthems.
- Snapchat: jaymieatrey
- Facebook: Mr Blue Lips
- Follow @MrBlueLips on Twitter
- Faded – Alan Walker
- I Took A Pill In biza (SeeB Mix) – Mike Posner
- Hymn For The Weekend (Cosmic Dawn Mix) – Coldplay feat. Beyoncé
- Perfect Strangers (Christian Poow Latin Club Mix) – Jonas Blue feat. JP Cooper
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Cold Water (Liam Keegan Mix) – Major Laser feat Justin Bieber & MØ
- Love Yourself (Division 4 Mix) – Justin Bieber
- All My Friends (99 Souls Mix) – Snakehips feat. Tinashe & Chance The Rapper
- Cheap Thrills (Funk3d pop Mix) – Sia feat. Sean Paul
- Fast Car – Jonas Blue feat. Dakota
- Work From Home – Fifth Harmony feat. Ty Dolla $ign
- Tears (Wideboys Mix) – Clean Bandit feat. Louisa Johnson
- 7 Years (Night Moves Club Mix) – Lukas Graham
- Pillowtalk (Jump Smokers Mix) – Zayn
- What Do You Mean? – Justin Bieber
- Cake By The Ocean (Riddler Mix) – DNCE
- Sorry (CLX Mix) – Justin Bieber
- Lush Life (Extended Workout Mix) – Power Music
- Hello (Cosmic Dawn Mix) – Adele