Tiesto is an iconic DJ famous all over the world for his trance productions and his ability to fill anywhere he spins with avid revellers from the sweat-pits of Ibiza to the white parties of Florida.
Known for producing his own epic, anthemic tracks such as Adagio For Strings and Escape Me, both of which are melodic and uplifting. They create a sense of euphoria which only the trance genre can offer.
More recently Tiesto has remixed some chart topping tracks bringing his mesmerizing style to a mainstream dance floor. From pop acts such as Ellie Goulding to punk artists like Editors, Tiesto can create a seamlessly beautiful track whilst staying true to its original form.
This mix isn’t all about ‘the trance’, but it’s still very much a part of it. I’ve tried to create a journey which intertwines both pop and trance giving a sing-a-long megamix together with the emotion of trance. I’ve picked just a few of the best tracks from my Tiesto repertoire to bring you this huge, long-time-coming DJ set mix.
- I Love It (Tiesto Remix) – Icona Pop ft Charli XCX
- Escape Me (Aviciis Remix At Night) – Tiesto
- Burn (Tiesto Remix) – Ellie Goulding
- Rocket (Tiesto Club Mix) – Goldfrapp
- We Live for the Music (Tiesto Remix) – Robbie Rivera Feat. Jerique Allan
- Nova (Tiesto Club Mix) – The Sound Of Arrows
- Papillon (Tiesto Remix) – editors
- In The Dark (Tiesto’s Trance Mix) – Tiesto Feat. Christian Burns
- The Space Between (Tiesto Remix) – Dave Matthews Band
- Traffic (DJ Montana 12″ Edit) – Tiesto
- Adagio For Strings 2004 (Barber’s Club Mix) – Tiesto
- Southern Sun (Tiesto Remix) – Oakenfold
- Resistance (Tiesto Remix) – Muse
- Feel It (Smash Mode Remix) – Three 6 Mafia Vs. DJ Tiesto With Sean Kingston and Flo Rida